Parkview Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is now open for non-essential and essential care.
If you are an existing patient and require care, please call our office first so that we can evaluate your clinical situation on a case by case basis. Please do not come to the office without calling first since we will need to arrange an appointment date and time for you. We have updated our policies to reflect the new guidelines released by the RCDSO, and will have additional information to discuss with you prior to your visit.
In order to uphold the highest standards of infection control and prevention, all patients will be pre-screened over the phone prior to scheduling any appointments. If you have experienced any of the following symptoms, please note that we cannot schedule you, however we ask you to give our office a call so we may discuss your options further with you:
- Flu-like symptoms and/or shortness of breath
- Cough, runny nose, sore throat
- Symptoms of an upper respiratory tract infection
- Chills and trembling within 24 hrs
- Fever: 38 degrees Celsius (100 Fahrenheit)
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada
- You have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
We are serving our patients in the safest manner possible by following the advice of the RCDSO guidelines. In doing this, we will safeguard the health and safety of our patients, our care providers, and the whole community. We hope you understand, and we thank you for your cooperation.